Because each classroom follows an individualized schedule appropriate to the developmental level of the students, this schedule represents a rough outline of the daily activities.
- 7:15-9:00: Free play time: children may eat breakfast, do puzzles, visit centers, color or read books
- 9:00-9:15: Snack time (snack is included in your tuition)
- 9:15-9:45: Circle time: we sing our welcome song, say the pledge, movement, calendar learning, weather, and review the theme for the week.
- 9:45-11:00: Table time: we paint, color, talk, read, learn letters, colors, numbers and shape recognition.
- 11:00-11:30: Controlled center play: Children learn to stay in one center and play with a partner(s) until the teacher asks them to switch.
- 11:30-12:00: Lunch time
- 12:00-1:00: Free play/center time/outdoor play
- 1:00-3:00: Nap/rest/quiet time: children will nap to classical music
- 3:00-3:15: Afternoon snack
- 3:15-5:30: Free play/center time/outside play
- 5:30-6:00 Evening snack/combined groups/small group centers